Signode BXT Battery Powered Strapping Tool
Cutting edge strapping technology with new touch pad control!
Strapping tools have been around for a while, but this new one from Signode is designed to iron out some of the issues with earlier models that can slow down your strapping or present other problems. It’s designed for very heavy use in the most demanding of situations, and it’s likely to become your new best friend at work.
Comes with new improved battery – fast charging and longer lasting
The Signode BXT battery powered strapping tool is lightweight, simple to use and boasts features such as automatic settings, semi-automatic options and touch pad operation. The battery in this BXT model is lithium ion, which offers the welcome benefit of not needing to wait for the battery to be fully discharged before you charge it again. That makes a much more convenient working process because you’ll be able to recharge your power supply when it suits you rather than in the middle of a job. Not only that, the full recharge takes between 15 and 30 minutes and it lasts for around 50% more cycles than NiCad batteries.
Can also be used with mains power, with an optional power adapter kit.
So let’s signal the benefits of the Signode BXT Battery Powered Strapping Tools
- Battery powered strapping tool with a wealth of new features for professional strapping
- Suitable for Polyprop or PET strapping
- Widths of 9mm to 16mm strapping can be used
- Achieves a tension of 400 to 2500N
- Seals with a friction weld
- Choose the tool you require: 13mm or 16mm
- Strap thickness: 0.5 to 1mm
- Tool dimensions: 334 x 138 x 148mm
- Comes complete with battery and charger
- Battery charger voltage: 230v 50/60Hz
- Recharge time: 15-30 mins
- Weight of tool, including battery: 3.9kg
Use it for:
- Heavy duty strapping jobs in demanding conditions
- Quicker recharging, and whenever you choose, for more convenient power handling
- New design features technology for automatic and semi automatic operation
- New better battery is easier to use in the strapping process for bulk jobs
As UK Packaging Suppliers we must inform customers that all stated weights, sizes, colours and gauges are approximate. This is because the majority of good UK packaging manufactures accept that the standard "acceptable manufactures tolerance" is +/- 10% on all packaging. This is the standard for all UK and EU Manufactured Packaging Materials.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Vat: £65.98 Incl. Vat: £79.18
Excl. Vat: £159.11 Incl. Vat: £190.93
Excl. Vat: £54.98 Incl. Vat: £65.98
Excl. Vat: £291.04 Incl. Vat: £349.25
Excl. Vat: £183.45 Incl. Vat: £220.14
Excl. Vat: £162.81 Incl. Vat: £195.37
Excl. Vat: £125.37 Incl. Vat: £150.44
Excl. Vat: £68.84 Incl. Vat: £82.61
Excl. Vat: £48.51 Incl. Vat: £58.21
Excl. Vat: £284.87 Incl. Vat: £341.84
Excl. Vat: £116.55 Incl. Vat: £139.86
Excl. Vat: £211.84 Incl. Vat: £254.21
Excl. Vat: £402.47 Incl. Vat: £482.96